Historic College Park Golf Course
Golf Course Policies & Info
- All Players must check-in at the Pro Shop.
- Pace of Play ( * See Below)
- “Slow Play” WILL NOT BE ALLOWED, players will be prompted to move forward, skip a hole or possibly asked to leave the course.
- You must only play one ball. Anyone playing multiple balls will be asked to pick up all but one. A 2nd warning may result in a player being asked to end their round for the day.
- Marshals/Rangers will advise groups of their pace of play any and all instructions must be adhered to.
- Each Player must have their own set of clubs. (Rentals are available at the Pro Shop)
- Five-some’s are not allowed.
- Consecutive tee times must be cleared with Golf Shop first.
- No Outside Alcohol allowed on City Property.
- Driving Range Balls may not be used on course
- All Par 3’s are CART PATH ONLY.
- Players Must Obey Cart Rules at All Times.
- Tee times are recommended every day, but ARE REQUIRED FRI, SAT & SUN. Tee Times can be made with the Golf Shop, Golf Now or the College Park Golf website.
- Please keep carts off tee boxes, at least 30 feet from all greens, Away from “OB” (Out of Bound) or “GUR” (Ground Under Repair) Areas.
- Proper Golf Attire Must Be Worn. Cutoffs of any kind, tank tops, sweat pants, track suits, jeans or non-collared shirts will not be permitted.
- Non-Golfers may be allowed ONLY with approval from the Golf Shop. An additional golf cart fee may apply.
- Players should be at the course 15 mins prior to Tee Time.
- All Players must start on Hole #1, unless otherwise directed by Golf Shop Staff.
* Pace of Play
Golfers are encouraged to play at a good pace. To insure a fun round of golf, please use these speed tips.
- If hole is open in front and you are holding up play for a group behind, let the group behind play through or skip the hole and catch up with group ahead
- Play ready golf.
- Play from the appropriate tees for your level
- Continuous Putting, complete the hole unless you are in someone’s line.
- Lost Ball, 3 minute limit searching for lost ball (USGA Rule)
- Write down scores on next tee box not while on the green
- Place golf bag and cart on the way to next tee
- After completing the hole, move immediately to next tee. (no practice putting)
- Be ready when it is your turn
- USGA recommends the following times for 9 Holes:
- 1-2 Players @ 2 hrs.
- 3-4 Players @ 2 hrs. + 20 mins.